CharismaticBaking nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. Can you see, I am blushing, and think it is very glamorous to be noticed in this vast blogosphere.
According to the rules, noblesse oblige, I conveyed my thanks to Charismatic Baking.
If you are into food, I suggest that you visit her world by clicking on the link. Take your time, muse around and I vouch for an enchanting journey.
A curious aspect of the rule is that I must reveal seven aspects of myself. Let me take a deep breath and, roll of the drums, here you are;
- I am a humanist and pain at others suffering
- When stressed I cook, even your kitchen will do
- I seriously enjoy sarcasm. Did I say seriously?
- I love the coming out of inner beauty
- I am in introvert in cold weather but extrovert when the sun shines
- I enjoy politic but hate most of its players
- I am not territorial, the world belongs to all of us
Ooops, not done, I must nominate 15 bloggers to this award and, again roll of the drums,
- Stefan’s Gourmet Blog
- One man’s meat
- Tea and Scandal, Canada
- Giraffes can Bake
- From Alfredo’s with Love
- Vittle monster
- Taste without borders
- Cooking in Sens
- The Novice Gardener
- Everything Goan
- Deena Kakaya Vegetarian Recipes and Cooking
- Violet’s Veg*n E-Comics
- Fashion, Food and Flirt
- Cook up a Story
- Please Pass the Recipe
My list does not have any special order.
I wish lots of fun and good luck to everyone. Cheers and enjoy the day.